REQUEST A QUOTE
/ / A WIDE SPECTRUM OF POSSIBILITIES AT THE SERVICE OF THE ADVICE AND MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY
Civil law is the law that governs the private relationships that people establish between them.
- Obligations and contracts
- Rights in rem
- Quantity claims
Real estate law
Real estate law is a specific area of legal practice that primarily regulates real estate transactions. It is a booming field arising from the increasing importance of the real estate market and the situations it poses between the parties involved.
- Deposit and purchase option contracts.
- Real estate purchase and sale contracts and development and construction contracts.
- Mortgage and registry charges.
- Declarations of new construction, segregation and grouping of properties.
- Lease agreements and evictions.
- Claims for construction defects and ten-year liability.
- Claim for hidden defects in the purchase and sale of real estate.
Commercial law is the set of rules relating to merchants in the exercise of their profession, to the acts of commerce legally qualified as such and to the legal relationships derived from the performance of such acts; in broad terms, it is the branch of law that regulates the exercise of commerce.
- Sale and purchase of companies and assets (Term Sheet, Legal Due Diligence).
- Partners’ Covenants.
- Participating loans.
- Collaboration, distribution, agency, surety and other commercial contracts.
- Corporate structural modification.
- Attendance at meetings and drafting of minutes.
- Corporate transformations.
- Mergers and spin-offs.
- Family protocol.
Family and inheritance law
Family law is the law that regulates the personal and property relations of the members of a family, among themselves and with respect to third parties. Such relationships originate from marriage and kinship.
- Separations and divorces, domestic partnerships.
- Judgment executions.
- Marriage contracts.
- Acceptance and manifestation of inheritance.